The Main Players of End Time Prophecy
The Bible uses symbology throughout it’s revealing of the future.
These symbols can seem confusing at first or even bizarre. However, with
a better understanding of the whole council of God (Bible), the symbols
become clear in the understanding of Jewish history as written in the Old
Testament. The following is a quick layout of the main “players”
of end-time prophecy. The relevant scripture is posted. For more detail,
click the personalities above.
From The Sea (Revelation 13:1-11) = The man of sin, “antichrist”
- Ascends out of bottomless pit into perdition, Apollyon (Revelation
17:8) [Greek god Apollo?] ~ Revelation 9:11 Related News:
Greek gods prepare for comeback
- Like a leopard (quick & powerful?)
- Feet as a bear (powerful and deadly claws, military?)
- Mouth as a lion (powerful orator?)
- “...the dragon [Lucifer] gave him his power, and his seat,
and great authority.” (Revelation 13:2)
- One of 7 heads (see below) wounded to death and healed and the world
wonders after the beast
- “And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things
and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and
two months.” (3½ years or the last half of the
70th week of Daniel)
- He’s given the opportunity and power to make war with, and
overcome the saints. He’s also given power over the whole world.
- 7 Heads (Revelation 17:9) = 7 mountains the woman sits on. (Vatican
is city on seven hills) however, it goes on to talk about the 7 kings.
Are the mountains representative of 7 historical kingdoms over which
the Vatican presided?
- 7 kings (Revelation 17:10-11) (Leaders of the 7 historical kingdoms
[7 mountains] on which the Vatican presided over [sits]?)
- 5 fallen (Past “Anti-Christ’s” controlling
- 1 is (Current wave of rebellion and apostasy? Falling away?
One-world religion encouraged by Vatican [see “Woman”
- 1 is not yet come (when he comes, continues short [puny]
while. He then receives his head wound and comes back. (Revelation
13:3) Hence, “And the beast that was, and is not, even
he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition”)
This is saying, I think, that the seventh king that comes will
be the beast (Anti-Christ). He will be wounded in the head and
when he comes back, he won’t be entirely himself alone,
but indwelt. He will be a different man, but the same body under
Lucifer’s (dragon) control. This is beast 1, the “antichrist.”
- So the 1st Beast is the seventh king. Then he is wounded
to death, but lives. That is why the “Anti-Christ”
is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.
(Revelation 17:11) This identifies the beast with Apollyon
(Revelation 9:11) and one of the 7 kings who is resurrected
or saved by the dragon, at which point he becomes the evil
anti-Christ we all know and despise.
- Personal Theory on future events based on scripture: I personally
believe that the deadly wound by the sword may happen at the abomination
of desolation. I think, like the Maccabean revolt, the Jews will
realize that the great peacemaker is not who he seems when he declares
himself God in their temple. I think that perhaps that will prompt
an assassination attempt by a religious Jew or group of Jews. The
dragon will save the beast and the world will be amazed. In retaliation,
the newly revived and dragon-controlled beast will order the genocide
of all Jews in Judea. The Muslim hoards will probably be worked
into a fervor and go through Jerusalem and Judea like a wave of
murder, (Joel 2:1-11) killing 2/3 of Israel. (Zechariah 13:8,9)
That is their stated goal, to wipe Israel off the map. (great
tribulation) That’s why Christ said for them in Judea
to run to the mountains (Matthew 24:15-21) when they see the
abomination of desolation. Because soon after that, the Anti-Christ
will order the genocide. The passage about accepting one that comes
in his own name (John 5:43) is talking about the time of relative
peace just prior to the abomination of desolation, I believe. Why?
If he’s going to kill all the Jews he can, why would they
accept him as their Messiah? It doesn’t add up. However, a
great diplomat will work a peace deal between Israel and the Muslims
to allow the rebuilding of the Jewish temple on the
Mount, so my guess is that is when they will accept him.
- 10 Horns (Revelation 17:12-14) = 10 kings without kingdoms for one
hour with the first beast, the Anti-Christ. (Muslim EU Member nations?
Also the 10 clay toes of Daniel 2:41-44?)
- They give their power to the beast.
- They hate the woman riding the beast (Revelation 17:16,17)
- 10 Crowns upon the 10 horns = Authority and ruler ship of the
10 horns which they give to the beast. (What
Christians do with their crowns before Christ. Revelation 4:10-11)
- Two horns like a lamb, speaks like a dragon [Lucifer]
- Has all the power of the 1st beast (Anti-Christ)
- Makes all in the earth worship the 1st Beast with the head wound.
- Does great wonders like calling fire from heaven in the presence
of the 1st Beast. (With these things he deceives the world into worshipping
the beast, and making an image to him, who was wounded by the sword
- Able to give life to the image of the Beast so that it speaks and
kills anyone who doesn’t worship at it.
- Makes everyone get a mark of the Beast in order to buy or sell anything.
(666 ~ Read
Recommendation 666, the free e-book
that gives the political history of the EU and the recommendation, numbered
666, that created the office of Secretary-General of the EU with all
the power over the military and political structure of Europe.)
Woman Riding the Beast (Revelation 17:1-6;16-18) = (Mystery Babylon?
- “Great whore that sits upon many waters” (comprised
of many peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues so it must not be
a nation, but a religious system comprised of members from many nations)
- Great city reigning over kings of the earth.
- Hated by the 10 horns (Revelation 17:16-17)
And there appeared
a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and
the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
And she being with child cried, travailing in
birth, and pained to be delivered. And there appeared another
wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads
and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the
third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and
the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for
to devour her child as soon as it was born. And
she brought forth a man child, who was to rule
all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto
God, and to his throne.
The dragon is clearly Satan, and the man-child is clearly Christ. The
woman you say on the basis of Genesis is very generalized to include the
church it sounds like. There’s more symbology that can’t just
be overlooked. Everything in scripture is there for a reason. Bypassing
certain things and basing a theory on incomplete evidence isn’t solid
foundation. There’s a couple symbols you left out of your assessment.
- A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon
under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars with
dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold,
I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the
moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me. And he
told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked
him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed?
Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow
down ourselves to thee to the earth? And his brethren
envied him; but his father observed the saying.
- According to how Jacob himself interpreted this:
- Sun = Jacob (Israel) [Rev12
woman: clothed with the sun, identified by her clothing which
- Moon = Rachel (mother) [Rev12
woman: standing upon]
- 11 stars = 11 brothers [Rev12
woman: crowned with the 12 tribes of Israel (their father).
We see the 12 tribes identified with the doorways in and out of
New Jerusalem as well. (Revelation 21:12)]
- She brought forth a man child, who was to
rule all nations with a rod of iron
shalt break them with a rod
of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.
out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he
should smite the nations:
and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress
of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the
vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received
of my Father.
- The Meshiach Nagid was prophesied to come from the lineage of Israel
along with other prophecies that place Christ being born of a virgin
and of Jewish lineage. Indeed, all of our scriptures are Jewish and
Romans 11 is quite clear on how important Israel still is to Him.
Now this all fits perfectly and we see more clearly using all of the
scripture and spanning all of scripture, from beginning to end, that the
Meshiach Nagid would be Jewish. The prophecy of Revelation 12 clothes the
woman with the symbol for Israel as seen in a vision by Joseph and recognized
as symbolizing himself, his wife and 11 sons by Jacob. I didn’t have
to interpret anything with my own conclusions, the Bible did it all. That
is a more sure foundation on what these symbols mean.
(Revelation 17:15) = Peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues